Germany Events MEDICA
November 13 – 16, 2023, Dusseldorf
The time is right to prepare for MEDICA 2022, November 13 – 16, 2023 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. There are many reasons why MEDICA is unique. First, the event is the largest medical trade fair in the world – in 2019 it attracted more than 5,522 exhibitors from 69 countries in 19 halls.
Each year, leading individuals from the fields of business, research, and politics grace this top-class event with their presence, joining tens of thousands of national and international experts and decision-makers from the sector and beyond. An extensive exhibition and an ambitious program – which together present the entire spectrum of innovation for outpatient and clinical care – await you in Dusseldorf/Germany.
If you would like to learn more about MEDICA, the support available from our Global Healthcare Team, and to hear from companies that have used the CEO program at MEDICA to grow their business in Europe and around the world, listen to the following podcasts:
Within the framework of MEDICA 2023 the U.S. Commercial Service in Dusseldorf offers a wide range of services for U.S. exhibitors to support your sales efforts in Germany and Europe before, during, and after the event.
B2B - Expand your opportunities at MEDICA 2023
As an international buyer attending MEDICA, I would like to invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to connect with U.S. Exhibitors at the show. We will over the course of the next months and leading up to MEDICA, publish a link for international buyers to create a profile, identify those U.S. companies they would like to meet with, and request meetings with those U.S. Exhibitors.
Should you have any questions please contact Michael.Grossman@trade.gov
At no charge to U.S. exhibitors, we will (if you want):
- Conduct pre-show promotion on your behalf via our Europe-wide network at other U.S. Embassies and Consulates to alert international distributors that you will be at the show, and invite them to visit your booth.
- Provide market research (in selected markets) and counseling before, during, and after the show.
- Provide information about services we offer to exporters of American-made products, including the possibility to be featured on our official U.S. Commercial Service website in Germany to generate additional business leads, for ad hoc interpreting, market research, follow-up services, or logistics assistance.
- Inform you how to protect new designs you may be showing, and to take expedited action against foreign exhibitors who copy your design and trademarks. Please see important information about trademark and design protection on our website: https://www.stopfakes.gov/welcome
- Advice on how to apply for VAT tax refunds. Please see the information and forms on our website: https://www.trade.gov/german-vat-refund
- Perform due diligence: https://www.trade.gov/perform-due-diligence
- Negotiate export sales: https://www.trade.gov/negotiate-export-sale
- Obtain financing: https://www.trade.gov/finance
- Introduce you to an International Trade Specialist at your nearest U.S. Commercial Service office in the United States, see also https://www.trade.gov/introductory-services-exporters-plan-and-assess
Or benefit from our other services:
- For our international visitors, we would be happy to arrange for meetings with our U.S. exhibitors. Please email email@example.com or your firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. exhibitors will also get the opportunity to meet the U.S. Commercial Service specialists from 17 international markets and to be listed on our B2B matchmaking portal for MEDICA at absolutely no charge. Please contact Michael.Grossman@trade.gov for further details.