Canada BSP Business Consulting
Lams & Associates | Edmonton AB
Description: Lams & Associates, an executive business developer/project management firm that may do any, or all of the following: Work with the existing products/services to find new channels and markets for distribution; research and recommend new products/services; explore and negotiate acquisitions of other companies; analyze and present joint venture concepts (working with other businesses or brands that may be synergistic); explore and stay abreast of competition in an attempt to find and maintain a competitive edge.
Lams & Associates assists organizations of all sizes to deliver consistent and customized service to their clients. With years in professional business development, Lams & Associates provides insights into many types of businesses and environments. Bringing that expertise to the aid of professional services firms is the latest manifestation of the unwavering desire to see people and companies succeed and resourcing the best ways to achieve superlative results.
Board member with The American Chamber of Commerce - Western Canada as the Director of Outreach, my involvement with AMCHAM will provide Lams & Associates access to connect with an amazing group of people with common global business interests to expand and have access to a greater marketplace.
McMillan Vantage Policy Group | Toronto ON
Description: McMillan Vantage Policy Group is the only Canadian public affairs and strategic communications consultancy anchored in a national law firm. We provide expert counsel to companies considering expanded trade opportunities with Canada, or that may be looking to re-locate or expand into Canada. When you have a pressing Canadian business challenge, are looking to enter the market, or need to communicate with the Canadian federal and provincial governments, McMillan Vantage has the senior expertise with a deep understanding of what you need to know, when you need it most.
Government relations & lobbying: Through broad government experience and a large network of contacts, McMillan Vantage brings concerns to the attention of politicians and policymakers at all levels of government. McMillan Vantage:
- Supports your need to understand how to maneuver Canadian governments, as you seek to understand the full breadth of services that may be available to you, and regulatory hurdles that you may need to overcome.
- Strategizes and executes knowledge-based, practical, and measurable government relations strategies that solve immediate problems and provide long-term benefits.
- Crafts narratives and engagement programs that address pressing challenges and get people, governments, regulatory and permitting bodies onside.
Policy & regulatory analysis: McMillan Vantage can help reduce bureaucratic or political delay, avoid regulatory uncertainty and add value to your business. McMillan Vantage delivers:
- Sophisticated subject matter expertise on the policies and regulations relevant to sectors including energy, transportation, infrastructure, trade, healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, financial technology, financial services, aviation and procurement.
- Impactful policy materials, simply communicated, that resonate with governments, regulators and the voters who matter to them.
- Seamless access to McMillan LLP when requiring formal legal counsel to manage regulatory regimes, business law compliance, mergers & acquisitions, restructuring, relocating, and other significant corporate changes.
Communications & social impact: We build corporate brands and make their policies, issues and causes a priority for private sector, government or public action. McMillan Vantage:
- Champions Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) as a platform for doing business differently, delivering both social and business returns.
- Builds and protects reputation through brand building PR, executive profile building or the immediate management of issues and crisis.
- Elevates issues of importance reinforcing direct lobbying activities using all owned, earned and paid communications channels.
When a business faces regulatory, policy or public opinion challenges, it does not think of practice areas, it looks for solutions. McMillan Vantage and our business law affiliate, McMillan LLP provide such integrated business solution.
Our partnership with Shumaker Advisors in America puts McMillan Vantage in an optimal position to facilitate trade and foster partnerships and opportunities. We work seamlessly to develop cohesive strategies, planning and execution on both sides of the border.
For more information, visit www.mcmillanvantage.com