Asia Edge Summit
Asia EDGE Summit
April 20-21, 2022
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C., 20004
Registration Coming Soon!
The Asia EDGE Summit is a must-attend event for U.S. energy companies to increase their commercial presence in the Indo-Pacific. Join your peers and key industry stakeholders to gain strategic tools, provide insights on programming, and learn about international project development opportunities available through Asia EDGE.
The Asia EDGE Summit will convene U.S. industry and U.S. government stakeholders (across nine U.S. government agencies) to facilitate deep-dive discussions on country, regional, and sub-sector specific priorities for U.S. energy companies in the Indo-Pacific. The event will feature a dynamic mix of high-level keynotes, interactive breakout sessions, and networking.
U.S. industry participants will have the opportunity to:
- Highlight U.S. industry priorities and challenges to inform future Asia EDGE programs;
- Learn about programmatic priorities and provide feedback on existing Asia EDGE programs;
- Network with key stakeholders across U.S. government agencies, including those who design and implement Asia EDGE programming;
- Gain increased access to the strategic tools and resources available to U.S. companies through Asia EDGE; and
- Join the Energy Industry Working Group Network to leverage export promotion services and receive regular updates on Network activities.
The upcoming Asia EDGE Summit is the inaugural meeting of the Energy Industry Working Group Network under the U.S. government’s Indo-Pacific energy initiative Asia Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy (Asia EDGE). The Network is comprised of Energy Industry Working Groups led by the Foreign Commercial Service sections of the International Trade Administration (ITA), located at U.S. Embassies across the Indo‐Pacific. As a key component of the broader Indo-Pacific initiative, the bilateral working groups address regional and local market constraints, and facilitate U.S. energy-related exports, by leveraging ITA trade promotion services and other strategic U.S. government tools and programs.
Get more information on the International Trade Administration’s efforts through Asia EDGE.
We look forward to your participation!