Provides information on any manufacturing sectors or services where only citizens or a sub-set of the population in that country are allowed to own or sell.
According to Article 7 of the Investment Promotion and Protection Law, natural or legal persons that establish their investments in Honduras are guaranteed that they will not be limited in access to markets regarding:
- The number of services and establishments
- Limitations on the total value of assets or transactions
- Limitations on the total number of operations or the total amount of production
- Limitations on the participation of foreign capital in terms of a maximum percentage regarding stock holding or the total value of individual or additional foreign investment.
- Measures that restrict or prescribe the specific types of establishment by which a foreign investor may conduct an economic activity.
- Remains of toxic, dangerous or radioactive waste.
- Activities that may affect public health.
- Small scale industry and commerce in compliance with article 337 of the Honduran Constitution.
- The manufacture, import, distribution and sale of weapons, ammunition and related articles in compliance with article 292 of the Honduran Constitution.