- Office of Energy and Environmental Industries
- Office of Health and IT
- Office of Transportation Machinery
Office of Transportation and Machinery
Automotive Team: Industry Reports
- Automotive Parts Top Markets Report (2016)
- Compilation of Foreign Motor Vehicle Import Requirements, 2015
A listing of import requirements on motor vehicles of various countries (Dec. 2015)
- Trends in Vehicle Exports (August 15, 2015)
- The U.S. International Trade Commission (not part of the U.S. Department of Commerce or of the Office of Transportation and Machinery) has prepared an Industry and Trade Report on Passenger Vehicles.(May 2013)
- The Current State of the U.S. Automotive Parts Market (April 2013)
- Growth Trends of Vehicle Exports (April 26, 2013)
- Direct Automotive Investment in the United States (April 26, 2012)
- Compilation of Foreign Motor Vehicle Import Requirements, 2011
A listing of import requirements on motor vehicles of various countries
- The Road Ahead, 2011
An annual assessment of the motor vehicle industry in the United States.
- The Road Ahead phase II, 2011
The follow-up report to the Road Ahead focused on trade and the major international markets for the U.S. motor vehicle industry.
- Automotive Parts Industry Annual Assessment, 2011
The annual assessment of the automotive parts industry in the United States
- Automotive Market in Central and Eastern Europe, 2010
A report on the automotive market in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Automotive Market in ASEAN countries, 2010
A report on the automotive market in ASEAN countries.
- Automotive market in India, 2009
A report on the automotive market in India.
- Alternative Transportation Fuels
An analysis of the various forms of alternative fuels for vehicles.
- The American Automotive Industry Supply Chain – In the Throes of a Rattling Revolution
A look at the changes in the automotive supply chain.
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.