Below are success stories of the International Trade Administration and result from the ongoing commitment of our four operating business units. These stories highlight the resources and services provided to ITA clients worldwide.
ITA Successes Archives
- TCI International
- Garmin Marine Navigation GPS Units Navigate Turkish Customs
- California-Based U.S. Construction Company
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS)
- Air Products
- Vinyl Institute
- Commercial Service Teams in Northern Virginia and London Help Secure First Export Sale for Opower
- Australia Selects U.S. Navy, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Lockheed Martin to Supply Helicopters to Australia Navy
- Klinge Corp.
- Helicopter Tech, Inc.
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Vellus Products, Inc.
- General Electric
Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Statistics and Anyalsis
Advocacy Center helps California company secure $12.5 million contract with a Macedonian government agency
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.