Check out how the International Trade Administration has helped companies like yours succeed in the global marketplace.
Download the full video (17 MB)
ITA Client Testimonials
- Ambient Technologies
- Concept II Cosmetics
- JWB Manufacturing
- ISCO Industries
- Iron Fist Brewing Company
- Tate Snyder Kimsey Architects
ITA Successes Archives
- TCI International
- Garmin Marine Navigation GPS Units Navigate Turkish Customs
- ITA Helps California Company Reduce the Costs of Exporting to Europe
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS)
- ITA Ensures Smooth Supply of Papa John's Products to El Salvador
- ITA Ensures Access for U.S. Pipe Producer in the Mexican Market
- Commercial Service Teams in Northern Virginia and London Help Secure First Export Sale for Opower
- Australia Selects U.S. Navy, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Lockheed Martin to Supply Helicopters to Australia Navy
- Klinge Corp.
- Helicopter Tech, Inc.
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Vellus Products, Inc.
- General Electric
Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Statistics and Anyalsis
Advocacy Center helps California company secure $12.5 million contract with a Macedonian government agency
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.