Check out how the International Trade Administration has helped companies like yours succeed in the global marketplace.
Download the full video (17 MB)
ITA Client Testimonials
- Success Story Homepage
- Ambient Technolgies
- Bridge to Life
- Cloud Microphones
- Concept II Cosmetics
- Iron Fist Brewing Company
- ISCO Industries
- JWB Manufacturing
- New York Film Academy
- Space Systems
- Stash Tea
- Tate Snyder Kimsey Architects
ITA Successes Archives
- Air Products
- Australia Selects U.S. Navy, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Lockheed Martin to Supply Helicopters to Australia Navy
- California-Based U.S. Construction Company
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Commercial Service Teams in Northern Virginia and London Help Secure First Export Sale for Opower
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS)
- Garmin Marine Navigation GPS Units Navigate Turkish Customs
- General Electric
- Helicopter Tech, Inc.
- Klinge Corp.
- TCI International
- Vellus Products, Inc.
- Vinyl Institute
Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Advocacy Center helps California company secure $12.5 million contract with a Macedonian government agency
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.