- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Top U.S. Export Markets; Free Trade Agreement and Country Fact Sheets, 2009 edition
The reference sourcebook, which has been published annually since 2007, consists of two-page fact sheets on 14 current or pending free trade agreements and on 50 countries (plus the European Union) that are the leading markets for U.S. exports. The entry for each country or market includes basic economic data for the past three years, such as gross domestic product, exports and imports, trade balance with the United States, and the level of foreign direct investment. Charts show the leading U.S. exports to each trade partner by industry category, U.S. market share, and other trade information. This information is drawn from a number of sources, including the Census Bureau, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.
(March 2010; [iv], 139 pages)
- Online: PDF Format
- Reprint: National Technical Information Service
Order Number: PB2010-107137
Paper, CD, microfiche, or electronic download
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.