- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Top U.S. Export Markets; Free Trade Agreement and Country Fact Sheets, 2008 edition
This reference book is made up of a series of two-page fact sheets on 14 current or pending free trade agreements, and 50 countries (plus the European Union) that are leading U.S. trade partners. Each entry includes basic economic data for the past three years, including gross domestic product, exports and imports, trade balance with the United States, and the level of foreign direct investment. The data are supplemented by charts that show leading U.S. exports to each trade partner by industry category, U.S. market share, and other trade information.
(July 2008; ii, 140 pages)
- Online: PDF Format
- Reprint: National Technical Information Service
Order Number: PB2008-113473
Paper, CD, microfiche, or electronic download
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.