- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Clean Energy: An Exporter's Guide to India
Clean energy technologies have received unprecedented attention recently in India as its energy demand has grown. In six chapters and several appendices, this report provides U.S. exporters with a market overview for this sector in India. It begins with an analysis of the existing infrastructure of clean energy technologies and identifies market opportunities through 2020, including market forecasts, market drivers, cost data, and market segment analysis. It also reviews the government of India’s policies for clean energy development, analyzes barriers and obstacles to trade and investment in clean energy technologies, and provides an overview of the resources that are available to U.S. businesses wishing to enter the Indian clean energy market.
(July 2008; vii, 123 pages)
- Online: PDF Format
- Reprint: National Technical Information Service
Order Number: To Come
Paper, CD, microfiche, or electronic download
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.