- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Export Programs Guide; A Business Guide to Federal Export Assistance, 2009 Edition
Since the publication of its first edition in 1993, the Export Programs Guide has been the most comprehensive guide to federal programs that assist U.S. exporters. This completely updated 2009 edition continues this tradition, with detailed descriptions of more than 100 programs offered by 20 different federal agencies. These include:
- export counseling programs
- information on trade promotion events
- export financing programs
- sources of industry- and country-specific information and assistance
- information on export controls and licenses
Each entry includes a brief description, a contact name and telephone number, and a Web site and e-mail address.
Among the valuable information that can be found in this reference resource are listings of regionally-focused programs — such as the China Business Information Center, and the Middle East Business Information Center — as well as information on how to contact the more than 100 U.S. Export Assistance Centers located throughout the country and the 20 federal agencies that are members of the Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee.
(November 2009; vi, 79 pages; ISBN 978-0-16-083141-6; ISSN 1936-2307)
- Online: PDF Format
- Reprint: National Technical Information Service
Order Number: PB2010-103259
Paper, CD, microfiche, or electronic download
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.