The Office of Management and Operations (OMO) seeks to achieve excellence in customer service by:
- Providing management, organization, and procedural analysis for ITA's Business Units and External Customers and Stakeholders;
- Administering ITA management improvement and customer service programs;
- Performing committee, directives, records, correspondence, forms, and report management functions for ITA;
- Serving as ITA's liaison with the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and Inspector General (IG);
- Administering the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Privacy Act of 1974;
- Providing, acquiring, and assuring the availability of administrative services including facilities, procurement, and travel;
- Managing ITA's centralized services billing;
- Working with the Department in acquiring management, evaluation, and administrative support services; and
- Managing ITA's Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP), emergency preparedness, safety, and physical and information security programs.
Are you a member of the general public with more questions about OMO?
Please call: 202.482.5436.
Are you an ITA employee looking for ITA policies, procedures or forms?
Please click this link to be directed to ITA Central.
Last Updated: 8/5/10 4:02 PM