- Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.
- Employment & Trade
- Export Trading Company Act
- Global Competitiveness
- Industry Regulation
- Reference Information
- Trade Agreements & Negotiations
- Trade Disputes & Enforcement
- Trade Statistics
- U.S. Trade Laws
Trade Policy & Analysis (TP&A) publishes a variety of data series and reports for both public and government use. Use the links below to navigate directly to data relating to a specific topic.
For more information please contact: Natalie Soroka
- TradeStats Express (National Trade Data) – U.S. trade statistics by market and industry. Updated quarterly
- Trade Policy Information System –Customizable queries using U.S. and international trade data sources. Full database available to government users, with summary information available to all users. Updated monthly
- TradeStats Express Plus (National Trade Data) – Further detail on U.S. trade statistics by market and industry. Access only available to ITA users. Updated monthly.
- U.S. Trade Overview, 2013 – Report summarizing developments and general trends in international trade for the most recent data year available. Released annually
- U.S. Trade in Services, 2012 – Summary of U.S. international trade in services using the latest detailed data available. Released annually
- Infographic: U.S. Trade in Services, 2012 – Fact sheet on U.S. international trade in services. Released annually
- Infographic: Benefits of Trade Agreements, 2013 – Fact sheet summarizing U.S. trade with its free trade agreement partners. Updated periodically as new data comes available
Sub-National U.S. Trade
- Metropolitan Export Series Database - Detailed merchandise export values for U.S. metropolitan areas. Updated annually
- TradeStats Express (State Export Data) – State exports by product and market of destination. Updated quarterly
- State Imports - State imports by product and market of origination. Updated quarterly
- Trade Policy Information System – Customizable queries using state export and import statistics. Access available only to government users. Updated monthly
- TradeStats Express Plus (State Export Data) – Further detail on state export statistics by market and industry. Access only available to ITA users. Updated monthly.
- State Reports - For all 50 states, export data on industries and major markets; percentages of export-related jobs; numbers of companies that export; and how foreign investment influences exports. Updated periodically as new data comes available
- Exports from U.S. Metropolitan Areas – Landing page for all material on exports from U.S. metropolitan areas, including links to: “Metropolitan Area Overview Report”; fact sheets for the top 50 metropolitan area exporters; methodology; FAQs. Released annually
U.S. Exporting Companies
- Exporter Database - Tables profiling U.S. goods exporting companies by market, product, and location within the United States. Released annually
Employment and Trade – Data, analysis, and methodology for jobs supported by exports, including:
- Jobs supported by exports to selected markets
- Jobs supported by exports from individual states
FTA Tariff Tool – Online tool combining current and future tariff information with U.S. trade data for free trade agreement partners