- Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.
- Employment & Trade
- Export Trading Company Act
- Global Competitiveness
- Industry Regulation
- Reference Information
- Trade Agreements & Negotiations
- Trade Disputes & Enforcement
- Trade Statistics
- U.S. Trade Laws
EXPORTS, JOBS, AND FOREIGN INVESTMENT
This series details the following effects of international trade on all 50 states' economic infrastructures:
- The value of state merchandise exports, major manufacturing industries and markets;
- The number of state jobs in manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors that are dependent on exports of manufactured goods;
- The number of companies, including small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), that exported from the state;
- The influence of foreign investment on a state's economic infrastructure; and
- The value of exports from a state's major metropolitan areas.
These pages are updated on a rolling basis as different supporting data series are released.
For more detail on U.S. exports by State please visit ITA’s TradeStats Express.
For information on the benefits of trade agreements by state, please visit our Trade Agreements page.
For information on U.S. exports by Metropolitan Statistical Area please see our Metropolitan Export Series.