- Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.
- Employment & Trade
- Export Trading Company Act
- Global Competitiveness
- Industry Regulation
- Reference Information
- Trade Agreements & Negotiations
- Trade Disputes & Enforcement
- Trade Statistics
- U.S. Trade Laws
U.S. Trading Companies in 2012
The ITA’s Exporter Database (EDB) contains data on the characteristics of U.S. goods exporters.
Available for 2012, these data contain the number of exporters by:
- Size, company type, and industry;
- Export market (country or select world region);
- Metropolitan statistical area (MSA) and export market;
- 3-digit ZIP code;
- 5-digit ZIP code and industry.
Reports & Fact Sheets
For more information on U.S. exports visit ITA’s Trade Statistics home page.