Reference Home | IAN Home
The International Trade Administration replaced its Foreign Trade Reference Room with this research source, which contains links to current trade statistics from the U.S. government, select trade and economic data published by other countries, and similar trade resources.
Sort these references by subject.
Table of Contents
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Central Intelligence Agency
Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA): this portal is a source for trade leads, news, events and links to 7,000 international trade related Web sites.
International Monetary Fund
International Trade Administration
Library of Congress
OFFSTATS: Official Statistics on the Web
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- OECD Statistics Portal includes selected data, databases and reports on 25 topics from agriculture to transport.
STAT-USA: provides access to current and historical economic, trade-related and financial releases of the U.S. government.
University of Pennsylvania - Center for International Comparisons
- Penn World Table offers purchasing power parity, GDP and national income accounts, converted to international prices for 168 countries from 1950-2000 with growth rates.
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Trade Capacity Building Database allows user to search for funding data or activity descriptions by country or region, Trade Capacity Building category (including WTO agreements), and U.S. Government funding/implementing agency.
U.S. Bureau of the Census
U.S. Department of Commerce
- Economic Development Administration provides links and information on state and local economic development offices.
- Trade Information Center offers assistance to U.S. exporters by providing information on importing countries, guides to U.S. export programs, foreign tariff and import fees, export resources, trade events, and directories of trade offices and U.S. exporters.
U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC)
World Trade Organization provides comprehensive, comparable and up-to-date statistics on trade in merchandise and commercial services for an assessment of world trade flows by country, region, and main product groups or service categories.
Last Updated: 5/21/10 1:45 PM