- Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.
- Employment & Trade
- Export Trading Company Act
- Global Competitiveness
- Industry Regulation
- Reference Information
- Trade Agreements & Negotiations
- Trade Disputes & Enforcement
- Trade Statistics
- U.S. Trade Laws
OFFICE OF TRADE NEGOTIATIONS AND ANALYSIS
Contributing to the Formulation of Trade Policy with the Goal of Enhancing Industry Competitiveness
The Office of Trade Negotiations and Analysis (OTNA) serves as the International Trade Administration’s principal advisor on trade policy issues affecting the competitive position of multiple U.S. industries while also representing the Industry and Analysis division in key international trade negotiations and policy initiatives. In this capacity, OTNA utilizes complex economic and trade policy analyses to help ensure that the national economic interest of U.S. industry is fully represented in deliberations and negotiations where national or international policies impacting domestic industries are being developed and/or debated.
This site makes available a variety of reports, analyses and resources to assist you in following and interpreting trade policy developments affecting U.S. industry competitiveness.
- 2015 Brings New Market Access and Duty-Free Treatment for U.S. Exports - 12.24.2014
- Benefits of Trade Agreements by State - Updated 09/02/2014
- Benefits of Trade Agreements 2013 - Updated 06/04/2014
- Benefits of Trade Agreements by State - 03/2014