- Industry Trade Advisory Committees
- Committee of Chairs of the Industry Trade Advisory Committees
- Aerospace Equipment
- Automotive Equipment and Capital Goods
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Health/Science Products and Services
- Consumer Goods
- Distribution Services
- Energy and Energy Services
- Forest Products
- Information and Communications Technologies, Services, and Electronic Commerce
- Non-Ferrous Metals and Building Materials
- Services and Finance Industries
- Small and Minority Business
- Textiles and Clothing
- Customs Matters and Trade Facilitation
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Standards and Technical Trade Barriers
Industry Trade Advisory Center
INDUSTRY’S VOICE IN U.S.TRADE POLICY
A unique public-private partnership jointly managed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Office of United States Trade Representative that engages business leaders in formulating U.S. trade policy.
News and Events
The charters of the Industry Trade Advisory Committees (ITACs) were renewed on February 17, 2010, and members have been reappointed to the committees. Pursuant to Section 135(f)(2) of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended, the charters will expire in four years, along with members' appointments, on February 17, 2014.
The Industry Trade Advisory Center recently published a Federal Register notice announcing the re-chartering of the ITACs and requesting nominations to fill vacancies on the ITACs. If you are interested in becoming a trade advisor on the ITACs, please review the FR Notice for membership eligibility and criteria.
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.