- Office of Transportation & Machinery
- Office of Energy & Environment
- Office of Health & Information Technology
- Office of Finance & Insurance Industries
- Office of Digital Services Industries
- Office of Supply Chain, Professional, & Business Services
Textiles, Consumer Goods & Materials
- Office of Trade & Economic Analysis
- Office of Trade Negotiations & Analysis
- Office of Standards & Investment Policy
- Office of Intellectual Property Rights
Trade Agreements Secretariat
- Advisory Committees
- Export Trading Company Act
- International Buyer Program
- Market Development Cooperator Program
- Strategic Partnership Program
- Trade Fair Certification
- Trade Missions
Industry & Analysis: Emerging Industries
Global IGNITION is a primer on how the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA) can help Connect Startup Companies to the Next 2 Billion Customers. The culmination of extensive research and engagement with stakeholders throughout the startup economy, IGNITION provides a strategic framework for assessing the export potential, or global-readiness, of startup tech companies and innovative entrepreneurs. The Global IGNITION primer proposes analysis guidelines, product and service models, and an assistance framework for accelerating startup companies to international markets at earlier stages of development than ITA export assistance models currently envisage.
The proposition of IGNITION is to be a catalyst for developing modular and adaptive ITA assistance models responsive to the dynamic characteristics specific to startup companies and emerging industries. As a continuously evolving information platform, additional questions and inquiries about Global IGNITION are welcome.
Contact Cary Ingram for more information.
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.