This Business Development Mission to India will demonstrate the United States commitment to a sustained economic partnership with India. The mission will combine Secretarial level policy dialogue and business development for U.S. firms. The mission’s purpose is to support participants as they construct a firm foundation for future business in India and specifically aims to:
- Assist in identifying potential partners and strategies for U.S. companies to gain access to the Indian market for high technology products and services.
- Provide an opportunity for participant’s to be present for policy and regulatory framework discussions with India government officials and private sector representatives to advance U.S. market access interests in India.
- Confirm U.S. Government support for activities of U.S. business in India and to provide access to senior Indian government decision makers.
- Listen to the needs, suggestions and experience of individual participants so as to shape appropriate U.S. Government positions regarding India and U.S. business interests.
- Organize private and focused events with local business and association leaders capable of becoming partners and clients for U.S. firms as they develop their business in India.
- Assist development of competitive strategies and market access with high level information gathering from private and public-sector leaders.
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.