U.S. Commercial Service Online Press Room
The U.S. Commercial Service Fact Sheet provides an overview of the current international trade environment.
Check out our Exporter Success Stories for real-life tales of small companies that hit it big internationally.
- Suresh Kumar Leads Aerospace Trade Mission to Korea
- Trade Week Celebration! 27 companies and organizations honored with Presidential “E” Award, administered by the CS
- Commerce Official Honors San Franciso Bay Area Company with Export Achievement Award
- U.S. Commerce Department Official Announces $1.3 Billion in Commercial Signings for U.S. Aerospace Companies with Canadian Firms
- U.S. Commerce Official to Lead Aerospace Trade Mission to Canada
- U.S. Commerce Official Leading Trade Missions to North Africa/Middle East
- U.S. Trade Mission to Nigeria to Showcase Trade Opportunities (Participating Countries)
Journalists covering small business and international trade can access additional information. We can provide:
- General data on U.S. export activities
- Authoritative interviews to provide interpretations of statistical data and research findings
- Referrals to small business owners and managers in a variety of export sectors around the United States
- Referrals to our international trade professionals in over 100 U.S. locations and nearly 80 countries who can help localize your story and provide personal insight on trends in international trade
For more information, contact:
Marketing and Communications Office
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.